OHHA Student Membership
$55.00 / year
The OHHA provides you with many resources to assist you with the many challenges you face in your health care facility on a daily basis.
- Be a Member of a professional association,
- Network with your fellow Members in other health care facilities through our Membership Assistance Program (MAP), Web Sessions and Teleconference meetings,
- Achieve certification as a Professional Healthcare Housekeeper (PHH) after completing the required criteria,
- Enroll in the OHHA Professional Development Courses in Infection Control, Housekeeping Methodology, Laundry and Linen Technology and Waste Management. Courses developed by your fellow professionals,
- Improve your staffs skills, productivity and morale and enroll them in the Environmental Services Course for Front line Staff,
- Attend the annual OHHA Spring seminar as part of your continuing professional development,
- Receive current information from Public Health Ontario, Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Canadian Sanitation Supply Association, Ministry of Labour and our Affiliate Partners,
- Receive a copy of the OHHA ‘Cleaning Standards For Health Care Facilities’,
- Attend Association meetings that encourage further networking and professional development sessions,
- Be the first to hear about Career Opportunities in the Province.